ELMC are proud to introduce their own brand of cloth face masks for use during the COVID-19 pandemic, providing the perfect means of keeping safe and showing support for the Provincial charity through these difficult times.
The first batch of masks were scooped up by the staff and residents at Hewlett Court and went down a treat with everyone.
The masks are made to a very high spec with the following features….
- 3 layers of woven fabric which allows the product to be washed and reused
- A breathable and shaped design ideal for workplace shielding
- Bendable and adjustable nose wire to prevent glasses misting up
- Adjustable ear straps for a perfect fit every time
- Conforms to standard GB18401-2010B
“The new masks will not only provide a talking point when used generally, but with their smart appearance and Provincial blue colouring, will be perfect for Lodge meetings and Masonic gatherings when restrictions can finally begin to relax a little again” said Steve Thomson, Chairman of ELMC’s Fund Raising Committee.
The masks are now available to buy from the ELMC office at the price of just £6.00 each (post and packaging included) and all proceeds will go to ELMC.
Show your support by placing your order now by contacting the ELMC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include you Full Name, Address and how many masks you would like to purchase
Only available whilst stocks last.